Tuesday, January 14, 2020

I am 28 years old

Time seems to pass by quickly when you are having fun. We are 14 days into the year 2020 already and have celebrated my 28th year into existence in this world. Still letting this reality slowly sinking into my head that I am no longer in my mid-twenties and that the late twenties has arrived. People getting married, having children and moving became a common topic and more or less I should have figured how my life should roll already right?

Anyways, this year's celebration was a little different and special. No more #foreveralone at Fong Seng with my Four Leaves cake. Instead of 1, I got 2 Four Leaves cake HAHA!
Image may contain: fruit, dessert and food, possible text that says 'Happy Birthday'
This first was given my colleagues, they caught me by surprise. 

Image may contain: dessert and food
I kid you not, i got 2 same cakes in the same day!

Really thankful for the well wishes and making the start of my year great, let's continue to carry this positive energy throughout! 

No comments: