Thursday, January 2, 2020

An ending, a Beginning

I know I know, I'm 2 days too late to be writing this post when usually people do these on the last day of the year to reflect on their achievements. As I have a lousy memory, I only have a vague recollection of what happened during 2019. But overall I am very thankful to the people who have stayed through with me despite my lousy personality. Well, here is some highlights that happened in 2019.

January
Celebrated my 27th Birthday at Fong Seng Nasi Lemak
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

February
What happen here? No picture, nothing...

March
I gotten a new Scooter (Yamaha Xmax300) name Sally. Best decision ever to be made.
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, motorcycle and outdoor
Met up for gatherings with Singapore Female Riders.
Image may contain: 30 people, people smiling, people sitting

April
Went for a short ride with Scoot Away to Kukup on Sally.
Image may contain: 10 people, including Andrian Cheng, Stanley Soh and John Ck Tan, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Went rounding with WeiJhin and his friends, sticking out like a sore thumb. Pretty self explanatory here.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

May
First-ever road trip to Genting via a motorcycle as pillion. Maybe one day I will ride up myself, but that is if I can stop being so lazy. I have never ventured beyond Melaka as I always find the journey so much boring through and fro, plus I worry too much on bikes breaking downs and such. Respect Valerie who traveled 4 countries on her own. I doubt I will ever have the courage to do so, yet. 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, motorcycle and outdoor

June
Usual meet ups for dinner and gatherings with #Scootawaysg , gotten Regine to join us since she brought a Xmax 300 as well.
Image may contain: 17 people, including Andrian Cheng, Kwa Hui Min and Stanley Soh, people smiling, people sitting

July
Collected my free rack and box which was later sold to someone. They still owe me a helmet ._.
No photo description available.

August
Invited my friends to attend Sentosa GrillFest with me for good food and company.
Image may contain: 6 people, including Kwa Hui Min and Violet Pei Ting, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor
Charity Ride with #Scootawaysg to Loyang Tua Pek Kong.
Image may contain: 20 people, including Ng Gan Poh, Kwa Hui Min, Lawrence Ng, John Ck Tan and Joshh Li, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Went to the airport to send off Hosea and his friends for their motorcycle touring in Japan.
Image may contain: 17 people, including Andrian Cheng, Joshh Li, Kwa Hui Min, John Ck Tan and Yeok Chong, people smiling, people sitting

September
Celebrated Mid-Autumn festival at Kent Ridge.
Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: motorcycle and outdoor

October
Went to Bangkok with Mr Ng, Regine and her mom.
Image may contain: 4 people, including Regine Lee, Kwa Hui Min and Ng Gan Poh, people smiling, outdoor

November
National Biker's Weekend 2019
Image may contain: 16 people, including Kwa Hui Min, Eddy Kembaren, Joshh Li, Jason Liew, Lawrence Ng, Andrian Cheng and Ng Gan Poh, people smiling, people sitting
Artbox Singapore 2019
Image may contain: 6 people, including Joshh Li, Kwa Hui Min and Ng Gan Poh, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
BTO-ed like a typical Singaporean but unfortunately I failed to even get a number.

December
Attended cousin's wedding in Taiwan.
Image may contain: Kwa Hui Min, smiling, standing, christmas tree and outdoor

I'm really glad that 2019 had been a fun and fulfilling one, made friends and enemies along the way. Had a minor scare with my father's illness, but alls well end well okay? Letting go of toxic people who contribute nothing but negativity in my life, and regain my own identity back.

2019 list that I do for myself every year.
Fulfilled ♥ Simple happy lifeBut ♥ I still didn't have the chance to go Japan was not achieve. Another year of not going Japan. Can I go Japan in 2020? So here is 2020's list of things that I want to do.

2020 To Do List
♥ Visit JAPAN!
♥ Graduate from UNI!
♥ Clear my debts and be debt free!
♥ Start my savings account.
♥ Remain Happy and Positive as always!

1 comment:

Hosaylah said...

Nice post of 2019 in review. You might want to consider documenting your challenges and developments which are impacted you because you will always remember how you felt, and less of what happened. That's why blogging, if used correctly, serves as a useful tool for reflection and introspection. Your current style seems to be a calendar of sorts, which is not bad, but you can get more out of blogging if you focus on feelings and challenges and reflections.
Just a suggestion. Your blog, your decisions. Hack, you can fill your blogs with pictures of naked Pokemon in compromising positions if that is your fancy.