Monday, September 23, 2019

Post #859

Are things starting to roll on its wheels? The beginnings of my twenties were spent improving and correcting my mistakes. In my mids of the 20s, I thought I was on track to somewhere only to pull an e-brake and did a 180 turn to another direction in life.

Now, towards almost the end of my 20s. I am going somewhere but nowhere at the same time. This is just so confusing to me when it gives me anxiety just thinking about it.
Ugh!

Now I can only hope, whichever the universe has prepared me for, is gonna be something positive. It has taught me enough about love, heartbreak, wisdom, pain, healing and starting over. Meeting people, watching them leave. These were life experiences that nothing can be traded for. However not many will remain unscathed, some just simply don't recover from it.

3 months till year 2020, may I suggest that year 2019 has been treating me well so far?

No comments: