Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Renew Road Tax

Haven't Blog in awhile already, was busy with many things. Slowly but surely moving together with the flow of life. 

I brought a new 2a Scooter somewhere in March 2019, the model is Yamaha Xmax300 (there is bike group for it also!). Anyways, the purchase was from Mah Pte Ltd under the recommendations from a friend who also purchased his Xmax with them. No comments on the service or after service, I just went down and made the necessary payments and that's all.  

Well, it is almost 6 months since I owned the bike, and I had to do the renewal of road tax...kua kua kua...

Nowadays, everything also digital. I did not even receive any letter reminder which I usually get till I was browsing my SMS inbox (who even uses SMS nowadays?) and realized I had a message indicating there were 2 electronic letters form LTA! 

I wonder how the seniors or less tech-savvy people are gonna react to this new paperless system. Since we are already in the digital era, I decided to renew my road tax online. No longer do I have to go down the office and show them the documents, even insurance can be purchased online. 
You can visit this Link to check your vehicle road tax details, the expiry etc.

Next, go on ONEMOTORING and you can renew your road tax!
So easy!


Once the payments have been made, a email will be sent to you together with a PDF of your receipt. 

Hope to update this space more often. I wonder.

No comments: