Sunday, September 2, 2018

What Could Have Been

After all that have been said and done, there are many things as humans we have many things that are beyond our control. We can't predict when shit starts hitting the roof. All we can do is just watch helplessly when things unfold in front our eyes. At my current stage, i had what most basic humans have, a roof over my head, a career, graduating in another 1 and half years and friends who are concerned about my general wellbeing. What more can i ask for? 人是犯贱的 constantly seeking for more and never contended with what with have.

I do not like disclosing my personal issues online, i have grown out of it. Yet this platform's purpose is my personal ranting spot. Sharing my adventures and my growth as a person since i was 16. Struggles of just another human on this Earth. Social media had been a very toxic experience for me, it makes me yearn for the seemingly perfect life others have. It lowered my self-esteem as a person. Slowly but surely we move on, to newer pastures of life.

And this is me declaring that i would not let this small setback of my life to affect me anymore.

Goodbye to the love i have lost.

No comments: