Tuesday, May 15, 2018

BBDC Class 2 Journey Part 4 (The End)

Seemingly from the title of the post, most would have known the answer by now that it's either I pass or I have failed and simply given up. I had to take 2 compulsory revision practicals before I am able to make any booking. So I just randomly picking out any dates, but I gave myself a week's distance between each revisions. 

It was a little depressing for me knowing that bumpy was the one that bump me off from passing my previous attempt at getting my license. So every single session I went, I spent most of the time repeating e-brake and bumpy. No matter how I tried, I just cannot meet the required timings. The posture and everything just wasn't correct for me. 

The instructors were really patient and kind and kept encouraging me and pointing out where I can do better or where my mistakes are at. I had to thank instructor Eddy for going the extra mile by going through bumpy with me on a single bike to let me have a 'feel' on how bumpy course feels like. It's quite thrilling for me, imagine 2 grown adults standing on the bike! Felt like a stunt women performing :x But alas, it work!

On April 5th 2018, Thursday. I went to get myself tested again. I gotten tag number 12. Previous number I got was tag number 5. In total, there were 26 people. Just class 2 alone already have 16, the remaining are class 2a's. They number according to nationality, followed by the age. So if you are a foreigner, your number would be right at the front. 

Interestingly, the BBDC instructor that oversee's that test that day was Shirley's husband. I was trying hard to not get noticed as I do not want anyone to know I was taking class 2. Oh yea, as we have 16 people taking class 2,  BBDC only have 14 bikes available for us. So the first 1 and 2 have to share with 15 and 16. Alternating with each other to warm up and test. 

I can't really remembered much on how I did, but there were 2 immediate failures. Both were taking class 2 and are ladies. Class 2a everyone pass. Guess who is the lucky girl that day :p 
It gives a difficult feeling inside me seeing the lady not being able to lift up the bike. Each time she is trying to lift the bike up, I'm also mentally wishing her the best. There was one point she almost did it, but she decided she can't do it anymore. The testers were nice by giving her time to breathe and try again and again. Until a point the tester said to her, "I give you one last chance, there are others who are taking the test as well". She tried. Staring at her defeated face, gives me a sense of dread, what if I can't? #FML.

Anyways....I pass with 18 points and zero Immediate Failures. I lost my result slip ._. But that's not the important point anyway.

Alright bye~

I no longer have to go back BBDC anymore!




No comments: