Sunday, April 18, 2021

Review: Freckles Removal

 *Not Sponsored*

@BLINKBEAUTIES recently had a new technique of using their Plasma fibroblast for their pigmentations removal. So I decided to give it a try. Anyway it is painless as numbing cream is applied.

waiting for numbing cream to take effect

immediately after the treatment was done

I was told that area treated will form scabs over the next few days, and not to pick them off. So here is how it looks like the next few days. Anyway I'm lazy...so I didn't took day 5/6 photos 😝

Left Cheek
Right Cheek

By day 5/6 the scabs started falling off on their own. 
Below is the results!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I won't say that the results are 100% removal of the pigmentations on my face, but those are more of reddish looking spot which I heard the reddish spots will go away once it is completely healed. Will continue to monitor them. Will I recommend getting them done? Yes! 

P.S: I did my eyebrow embroidery with them as well. 😘

Please look them up on Instagram if you want to try!


No comments: