Friday, April 16, 2021

BTO Journey - Part 2

Neglected my Blog again...My bad...


On 2nd February, we were notified via email to invite us to sign the Agreement for Lease for the

booked flat on 22 February. I have noted that this invitation is only given once EHG letter is given out. I can only say me and Mr Ng got quite a pretty good sum :x 

The process is really quick, I think within 15 mins we were out of there after meeting the officer. We have to log in via our Singpass to click some stuff, guided by the officer. The HDB officer will also ask you if we wanted to pay the deposit with the option fee SGD$2000 we paid during our first appointment. But we decided to take back the cash, and it was refunded back into my account within 4 weeks. 

Well...I guess that's all for now till our flat is ready...Tampines GreenOpal is estimated to be ready around 2nd quarter 2025. In the meantime, me and Mr Ng got to work hard to save as much money as possible! 💪

No comments: