Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Post #851

There weren't any pictures nowadays on this space of mine, so I decided to upload some photos from my October album. Mostly are from Instastory, guess the cute little stickers won me over. 
Semester 2 is killing me!
It was monsoon season last few weeks, had been raining non-stop.
Pizza Night out with some close friends and love ones.
Feeling motivated after seeing someone's new Bae. Guess I have to start pushing myself to get a bigger Bae as well :x
Brought Samantha for inspection at Bukit Batok Vicom, as usual, it was quick and relatively easy for me. Maybe because I was riding a scooter...Anyway the photo have 4 scooters waiting line in line, and waiting for their turn. Including me as well, what are the odds. 

So this will be a warm up session for me? I'm going to be more active back here again. 
Tata~

No comments: