Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BBDC Class 2 Journey Part 1

Decided to drag my lazy ass out on a Sunday and enroll myself into BBDC for my class 2 on 29th October. This enables me to ride any motorcycle 400cc and above. There are some requirements which I copied form BBDC's website.

ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS 
 · Physically and mentally fit.
· Possess a Class 2A Qualified Driving Licence for at least one year.
· Able to read at a distance of 25 meters and does not suffer from color-blindness.
· Must not accumulate more than 12 demerit points under Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS). · Must not have any Qualified Driving Licence/Provisional Driving Licence under revocation, disqualification or suspension.
· Enroll in person.

Unlike 2B or 2A, I no longer require to attend anymore theory lessons. More of like a wham bam whack situation whereby I paid for my registration, depositing money into my account and I can start my practical lessons the next available slots. 

So!
First lesson of practical 1.01 is done on 30th October, which is yesterday of this post I'm currently typing :p 
Took session 7 which is from 7.20pm to 9pm, but didn't fully utilize the timings as there was a thunderstorm last night, huge pouring rain is not a problem. The lighting was. 

2A and 2's practical lessons are done together as the test routes are the same. In total there were 5 students including me but all the others are taking 2A except me, is it a blessing or not? Since I can practice lifting the Honda Nighthawk all by myself, not. Once it's safe to proceed, instructor took us out to the circuit to familiarize the bikes as there is a power difference to the bikes we were used to, surprisingly I took it quite well! Yippy!

1.01 lessons are more on learning the test route and doing the plank and pylon slalom. Instructors want to see how well we can handle our bikes. Oh, remember I mention about lifting the dummy bike? In the end of the lesson after parking our bikes, instructor ask me to practice. Did it once without any assistance :x 

Was told to book 2.01 TEEHEE!

Have not booked any session yet, as I'm still trying to rush my assignments which is going to be due soon. Wish I could stop being so lazy...
Bye!

No comments: