Wednesday, March 28, 2018

BBDC Class 2 Journey Part 3

I know that the last post I did was in November. Currently it is already towards the end of March already. I had done my TP on the 1st March, but unfortunately my engine stalled at bumpy. That resulted in me falling off course and that was an immediate failure.

The waiting time is no longer 2 weeks, but a month later. In the past, the waiting time was 2 to 3 months? I wasn't really as enthusiastic as before, this is the last class of the motorcycle license to qualify to ride any CC of motorcycle in Singapore. But yup, am still commuting around in my 200cc scooter. Which could really explains how I feel inside. The COE is a ridiculous phenomenon in Singapore, paying SGD$8000 just for a piece of paper that entitles you to ride for 10 years. Imagine that ._. How much money do the government want to milk from us?

 Anyways, hopefully the upcoming test I can pass it. It is expensive to re-test as it is compulsory to attend 2 more revisions. My pocket burns a huge hole even before I buy a new bike :x

No comments: