Friday, December 30, 2016

Mini Road Trip

Picture first, draft post later :p
Okay, I'm back to update this post. By now I have mostly forgotten quite a few details. Anyways, my plan was to solo ride up all the way up North to Kuala Lumpur. Having been to Cameron Highlands and Genting, I have never been to the capital of Malaysia which doesn't make much sense to me HAHA! 
Since I don't have GPS or Data, I relied on looking at this screenshot for reference on which exit to take and such as NSHW is quite straight forward...literally :p
I'm quite blessed as this 2 beautiful ladies decided to join my impromptu trip as they are worried for me. Met the girls at Bird Park @ 5.30am and we moved off at 6am as we were waiting for my another riding friend who overslept and woke up at 8+am, moved off without waiting for him. 
We skipped Machap and headed straight to Pagoh for refueling, since now I have a bigger tank space I no longer need to stop at every single RNR but the moment I need to signal left and turn into the minor road, I can no longer feel my fingers T^T Imagine trying to constantly maintain 110km/h to 120km/h and sometimes to speed up to overtake buses and lorries...I know my speed wasn't considered fast enough when others could go 299 and such..oh well but it's a personal achievement for myself. 
We reached Pagoh at around 8+am and Pang has data, so my friend who was overslept told us he is coming over now, inside my heart I'm thinking WTF...Informed him that we will be going Ayer Keroh for our breakfast + lunch and wait for him...It took us another 30-40 mins to reach Ayer Keroh.
Back at the place with amazing view of NSHW, brings back memories heehee!
Go Ayer Keroh RNR must go for their A&W..if not what else...
By then my face quite shag already when it's only 11+am cause the sun has risen and it's blazing hot! Can't deal with sun! KC has to attend her sister's birthday and Pang accompanied her back to SG as my friend has arrive to continue the journey. But then the stupid me don't know how to go KL T^T

Decided to pop by A's kumpung since I'm already there anyways...But it was a hit or miss as I don't have the address, all based on my previous memories that I went the other time. Turns out I'm right on route and arrived safely. Yay!
Back to simple life again, taking a short detox from crazy city life.
Since I'm crashing on someone's place, it's only best that I offered to do grocery shopping for them as a sort of repayment for their hospitality after all we were strangers :x
This is how a typical store for the locals to buy their groceries, something like a supermakert but downscale kind. At the back ,a butcher will cut the meat. The guy who chop the chicken up reminds me of old Stephen Chow movie, he took a apron, wear it and and cigarette on his lips while chopping. 
Singapore Scooter doing delivery in Melaka :D
And..that's how I waste my day away...
A's cousin Lydia (if I spelt correctly) with the family cat.
His uncle was giving us a tour on his plantation of fruits.
His auntie kindly lend me one of her sarong to change after shower as I didn't bring extra clothes as it was supposed to be a day trip only. 
In the evening I was invited to go out with them for another shopping trip for food haha..
All good times have to end, we woke up at 6am had a mini breakfast and left around 7+am.
Chiong all the way to Pagoh for refueling...
Killed a few insect on the highways splapping on my visor...
In total I traveled 509km...Woah..Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: