Friday, July 10, 2015

Cross roads of mix feelings

I hate it the most when people tries so hard to provoke me. Am I a bear for you to poke your stick at? The more you do it the more I felt sorry for you. I have so much dreams and aspirations in my short life, so are you. Why are you trying to bring me down like this? It just makes you a equally pathetic person.

Be it relationship or friendship, I try to maintain as much balance as possible but I'm only human. There are bounds to be times I neglect one side but still I tried my best to make up for it. So why must it be so complicated?

The more you nag, the more you are pushing me away. I get irritated, I just want to be alone. Just stop talking, can you even hear the words you are saying?

Can't I get entitled to a little fun? I just want to run wild and free without anything holding me back. Life is not always about maintaining order and responsibilities. The young dreams are slowly fading into fantasies, I constantly felt that I'm trying to gasp at straws.

Nobody understands me, i don't even understand myself anymore. Who is the one staring back at me in the mirror? I already wore too much mask, which one is my true self? Along the process of pleasing everyone's expectations, I have lose myself without even knowing it.

I wish I can tell everyone I'm okay, I'm not.

Can someone just come save a dying wretch soul like mine?

No comments: