Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hong Kong'14: Day 2

Second day in Hong Kong, Weiling brought us to eat this very famous restaurant to eat Dim Sum. The name of the store is called Dim Dim Sum which won Michelin stars.
Lucky we were there early as there was starting to have a queue outside already.
After our breakfast I decided to part ways with the group and go solo.
Headed to Causeway Bay and see see look look...The place is like Orchard road ._. Everything is so expensive!
Watched one of the most expensive movie ever.

After the movie I headed right back to my hotel as I'm starting to feel unwell.

During evening time I washed up and met up with the group again.
We went to The Peak.
There's a Madame Tussaud's Museum inside The Peak but I gave it a missed since I already went once in Bangkok.
Pretty night view
I didn't have any meal since morning so I was quite hungry...
Finished it in seconds :p
Taking the tram back down.

When we went down there were a few taxi's which wanted to charged us a flat rate back to the hotel but we decided it's too expensive and took the metro back to the hotel.
Brought instant spaghetti from 7-11 back to the hotel.
Last meal of the day for day 2 (:

No comments: