Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Korea/Jeju: Day 6 and 7

Day 6 came and I'm already feeling very lazy to follow my own itinerary so I followed Joey's :x
We went to Gangnam Underground shopping at Gangnam Station. Many cheap stuff, I apologise for not taking any photos of that place. 

Didn't buy anything from that place as it's winter season so clothes aren't suitable for Singapore weather. We noticed Hangang Park was nearby so we decided to go have a look.
Don't worry of getting lost, there's many signboards indicating the location.
Since it's our last day in Seoul we decided to try their local bus :p
The bus actually help me realised many of the tourist spots are quite near to each other like Itaewon is next to Namdaemun and Namdaemun is next to Myeondong...Walking distance!
Alighted at Myeogdong for some last minute shopping.
Spotted the "famous" Macaron Ice-cream store.
There's quite a number of stores selling them but I just anyhow wack and buy. 
Don't think so much :x
We had many good buy at the Lotte Mart in Jeju so we decided to go Lotte Mart in Seoul.
But the outlet at Myeongdong is not the Lotte Mart we want to go.
It's actually Lotte Department / Duty free store.
Took a metro to Seoul Station.
This is right place!
Hauls from Lotte Mart
Regret not bringing more money to spend. Maybe next time :p
And remember to keep the receipt for tax refund at the airport.

Had quite a drama with the taxi drivers but lucky everything is settled...Thank god and we reach the hotel safely. Always keep a name card of the place you are staying in Korean, I realised many Korean don't know how to read English?
Had a mini party with the rest of the colleagues, all of us were wearing costumes but not to embarrassed anyone so no pictures :p 
Just a random ghost haunting the hotel corridors~
Last night in Seoul, off we go and head to bed!
Going home~
Most or not all money changers don't change money of the coins so I decided to use up all of the remaining KRW coin.

I went to Starbucks to spend them away on a cup of Green Tea latte, I think the cashier hates me as I paid him in COINS!
And so I sneak a cup of Latte into the plane which gotten me quite a few stares from others :x
Our Plane.
Our flight got delayed again.
Weiling and Jane seems sad or tired?
Certain timings there will be some parade going on.
Re-watch all the movies as I have watched almost all of them.
Sigh...
Plane food.
Since it's a 6 hours flight, we were served snacks after the meal which is quite filling.

Arrived in Singapore around 11+ and got to work the next day ):
But if you think my adventure ends here you are wrong because I went to Hong Kong 2 days later :p 
which I will Blog about it too but I'm slow lah~

No comments: