Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year Resolution 2014

I know this is kind of late since it is already almost a week of  2014. Still I am going to list a few targets for myself to complete in 2014.

1) Have a fixed amount of money to be put into my bank every month, I simply enjoy looking at the numbers on my bank book to grow (:

2) Update the Blog more often. Posting since July 2008, that's freaking almost 6 years. So many memories left forgotten until I re-read previous years post. This little space is very important to me as it gave me a venue to rant my anger, sadness and happiness.

3) Get my 2B riding license. Lazy, procrastinating many many other lame reason I gave myself for not attending my practical lessons. STOP!

4) Go Japan/Seoul/Hong Kong/Boracay and many more countries I never visited.

5) Continue my Japanese language class. No time, no money. Procrastinating again ._.

6) Complete my ONE PIECE manga collection. I know the series haven ended, at least have volume 1 to the current ones.

That's all, only 6. Should be easy I guess :x

No comments: