Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Movie outing.

Have been months since i did any chemical treatment to my poor hair. As i was trying to grow my hair i realized day by day the hair is becoming so fucking frizzy and boring. So i decided to do something stupid again TEEHEE!

And i really love my new hair!  (No pictures)

Oh and also i went to catch "The Avengers" with Meow last night at Jcube. The whole place was so freaking crowded...Initially wanted to buy some popcorn's and drink but the queue was so freakking long that i decided to drop the idea.

Anyways i watch in digital. Have no idea was it because it is a new cinema or what? The quality is very awesome!!

Going to re-watch it again in 3D!

Trailer below!



Movie is around 2 hours? There was not a single moment of dullness and all the action plus those high tech technology keeps me gooing "ooo...ahhh" throughout the movie. And i kept laughing at those witty comments :>
I will give the movie 4.5/5
PS: I think the villain Loki is quite cute LOL!

No comments: