Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SSDC Class 2B Journey Part 5

08/4/15 Wednesday - Pass Lesson 6 in first try, we are to go on the test route and practice it. Something like Lesson 3 part 2, main objective is to memorize test route.

27/4/15 Monday - My lesson 7 is at 4th May, and we will be tested like actual TP test so I did circuit revision. Nothing interesting, just go on round and round the circuit.

29/4/15 Wednesday - First road revisions. Only manage to do 4 rounds of the test route. No pass or failure, instructors will follow you around too and give you tips and advice on how you ride.

04/5/15 Monday - Lesson 7, last lesson for 2B riders. The only thing that's stopping you from booking TP. We were split into 2 groups, 1 group will do the circuit warm up and another group will go on the road first for defensive riding. I was in the the group that go out on the road first. Defensive riding basically is just riding on your own, you will be followed by 1 instructor and he will give instructions on where to go and turn and blablabla...Right after that I did my road assessment immediately. We were given some time to do warm up for the circuit and after that we were tested as a whole group. Sad to say, I'm still not up to the standard and failed. I scored 26 demerit points. It's okay, try harder next time (: 
We were given our test slip, and my instructor told me where I did wrong and advise me what to do which I'm very thankful. 

Going back to try again next Monday, wish me luck!

No comments: