Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hong Kong'14: Day 5 (Last Day)

Didn't do much on my last day in Hong Kong, maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm lazy.
went to Argyle Centre to look for food and come across Sushi Express having some promotion, decided to settle our brunch there with Weiling.
Our last day in Hong Kong is also the day the government decided to do a clean up at Mong Kok area. As usual, many policemen and protesters filled in on the road. 
I have left with some HKD so I decided to splurge on Manga at Sino Centre. Thankfully I found a store that carries 東立出版社's comics. 
Why is there a second photo?
The photo on top was hauls that I brought in the morning and I couldn't resist temptations and went back again to do a very last minute haul again at night!
Cute Ice-cream truck but didn't have a chance to try them.

Our flight was at 5am+ in the morning so we have to check out of the hotel at 3.30am and head to the airport.
Last meal in Hong Kong

Overall I really enjoyed my time in Hong Kong. Only regret was Meow wasn't with me during this trip, how I wish I could share the sights and memories with him. 
Maybe next time :p

No comments: