Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sample Store Hauls

Have been hearing SampleStore 's from others so out of curiosity I decide to visit their website and take a look. They have many different arrays of samples to try out, after trying the samples you could also write a review on their website to earn some points and redeem other samples next time.
Taken from their website.
Some simple steps on how to get the samples.
My samples came in a very cute packaging but delivery time took almost a week ):
Security seal and a zip-lock underneath.
Packed in bubble wraps to prevent breakage.
What I got from SampleStore
BRAND'S® InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip
The jelly is smooth and chewy, no weird taste with a slight tinge of grape taste.
Because I only have 3 strips to try so I can't tell what difference it gave to my skin, I might purchase more to try next time?
ITOH Collagen Powder
Each sachet contains 3000mg of Collagen powder, it's tasteless, non-fat and non-sugar. 
Can be added to almost all drinks but I still prefer to add them to my Milo (:
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion
Didn't try them yet as my other Hada Labo lotion haven use finish yet. 
Did a small search on Google and some said this gave them breakouts so I kinda don't dare to try now ):
Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly + ATP
Didn't feel any difference, but it moisturize my skin very well. 
Won't purchase.

No comments: