Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Taipei 5 Day 4 Night : Day 4 and Day 5

This is my last post on my trip to Taipei during 23rd December 2013.

Day 4
I went out to Ximending to because I wanted to watch The Commitment 동창생 acted by T.O.P from BIGBANG.
Insert a trailer here (:
Purchased a student package movie ticket which comes with a popcorn and a drink which cost roughly around $10+ SGD.

Oddly the sales person didn't ask for my identity card for verification.

The interior of the cinema feels like those old school cinema from Eng Hwa/Shaw but the screen is in HD so not much of a problem.
Didn't manage to find any game arcades in Ximending or Taipei in particular but there are many Jubeat machines in those UFO catcher places.
Ate lunch in one of the Ramen stores.
They will give you a piece of paper and you just circle how you would like your Ramen to be prepared. 
Awesome concept.
Day Five
There is a little cafe just 1 door away from my hotel which serves good and cheap set meals, settled my breakfast and dinner there most of the during my trip. I can only say my hotel's breakfast buffet is not that fantastic.

Day Five is pretty boring as my flight is around 3+pm, have to prepare to check out from the hotel.

Luckily my hotel provides a free transport to the airport if we stay for more than 5 days.
Purchased a salmon rice roll from their 7-11 in-case I got hungry in the airplane.
I missed it so much!
Why our local 7-11 don't have all the awesome food ):
That's all for my Taipei trip, hopefully I can visit again soon as MUGIWARA Store is opening a outlet in Taipei in March.

No comments: