Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2 Degree Ice Art & 22th Birthday Celebration

Another late blog post since it is already February and my birthday was in January.
Don't even know what am I busy with..*Shakes head*

Visited 2 Degrees Ice Art Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands.
Ticket cost $32 per adult but if you purchase them online there's a 10% discount.
Each entrance ticket comes with a free gloves, coats are not free. 
Rental fee of the coat is $5 each.
Sir Stanford Raffles (:
Merlion (:
Some famous China thingy?

There's a slide thingy at the back of the exhibition hall, quite small and nothing much you can do about it.
Feeling a little bit scammed as I visited the place during the "snowing" period but no "snow" at all ): 
Hit the exit very soon, basically the place is small and nothing much to see.
Insert random selfie :x

Had lunch at Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons.
Address: 158 Rochor Rd, 188433
Phone:6333 5740
Their ramen is sorted into different seasons, each has a different distinctive flavor.
Service was great, staff even gave us a basket to put our bags (:
Yes, FOC free flow hard boiled eggs!
Winter
Summer

After lunch me and Lebf hang around Bugis area for awhile only as I still have to go to work.
Lebf later did a mini surprised birthday celebration for me in the office, so touched :x  

Wendy came over my office around evening time to give me my presents, didn't manage to take any picture.
Ate Bedok 85 famous Bak Chor Mee for supper, simply grateful to my friends and Lebf :D
Ending the post with a picture of Oyster Egg!

No comments: