Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Convenience to Inconvenience

Recently POSB Bank had launch a Debit and PASSION Ez-link card, having both cards I was thinking why not convert to the 2 in 1 card save me the hassle of having one less card in my wallet.

Oh how wrong was I, I can't top my new Ez-link card with NETS as the card I'm using to top up is the also the NETS CARD!!! WTF SHIT! That means I have to go get another NETS CARD!

The trouble i went through oh my 天!

Paid $12 for giving myself more shit. And my agony doesn't end here...First the lady in the bank told me I could transfer my fund from my old Ez-link to the new one by using the ATM machine, it's a fucking lie!

Frustrated and left with no choice I went back to the bank and they gave me shit excuse that I need to go Transit Link and transfer my funds...Guess what, when I went to the Transit Link they directed me to Community Center!

I didn't even use any benefit from my new card yet all I get now is frustrations everywhere!

If you are still using the old PASSION Ez-link, my advise to you is keep it, don't bother wasting your money and give yourself pointless troubles.

Lastly, thanks to POSB, they gave me a very good reason to open a new bank account with another bank since now I need another NETS Card.

No comments: