Monday, March 30, 2015

SSDC Class 2B Journey Part 4

It's been almost a month from my last post recording my details on my riding. Can't believe 3 months have passed, time seems to fly even faster when you are doing something. Getting out of topic already...

23/2/15 Monday - Third time doing my Lesson 4, decided to YOLO and not go for any Circuit Revision. Tried my best to calm my nerves, throughout the time I kept telling myself to keep calm and think of it as a normal revision course and not a assessment. In the end it did helped me, I got 8 demerit points from blind spots.

09/3/15 Monday - Lesson 5 was a road lesson, all students are required to attend one night lesson so I booked my lesson at 6.10pm session. Lesson 5 is about doing U-turns, changing lanes, doing turns at road junctions and observing road conditions. Maybe it's because I haven't been driving on the road for almost a year or because it was the first time riding on the road. Instructor felt that I wasn't that steady in riding. 
Failed my lesson 5.

17/3/15 Tuesday - Everything was going well until the lesson was about to end, I beat a red light while turning right. I didn't stop as there wasn't enough time to stop. Instructor said what I did was right but I should slow down when approaching the junction. And so I failed my lesson 5 again ._.

20/3/15 Friday - Did my Riding Theory Test today, wanting to make sure I don't forget the answers before the test I went for 1 round of Theory Trial Test which cost $2.14 only. Actually I already pass my RTT before but sadly the results only valid for 1 year. Few minutes before my test, my tummy decided to prank me by making me have diarrhoea ._. But luckily I quickly finished my test and scored 50/50! 

27/3/15 Friday - Finally I pass my lesson 5 after failing a few times. I thought I was going to fail because the instructor keep reminding my mistakes of blind spots, anticipation the light changes all these. But he pass all the riders (:

I'm left with Lesson 6 and Lesson 7 and I can go book my TP already, getting more and more excited and pump up!

No comments: