Monday, March 23, 2015

Hong Kong'14: Day 3

Here's the Day 3 of my trip in Hong Kong. Trying to speed up and finishing the post before I go oversea again :p

We have our breakfast at this famous restaurant call Australian Dairy Company. But I can tell you I didn't enjoy my experience there as the staff will shout at you and hurry you up when you are eating. Imagine you are eating their famous hot milk pudding!
Lucky me, I ordered the cold ones. 
Right next door is Mak's Noodles
After breakfast our plan was to go Ocean Park but none of the taxi are willing to drive us there. So me and Weiling went to walk around.
I heard Argyle Centre is a good place for shopping so we went in to have a look. Turns out all the clothes they sell are so small or winter clothes. Didn't get anything from there. But Weiling manage to buy things from there.
Being me, I head to a game centre nearby to pass time while Weiling is shopping :x
Took random selfie.
Went to Wellcome supermart to buy some snacks. I didn't spell "welcome" wrong. That's how they spell them :p
There was a cute dog leash outside.
My pathetic loots of the day.

Went back to hotel and rest and met up with the rest of the gang to eat at a very famous Sushi restaurant in Hong Kong even though they have a branch in Singapore.
Our bill of the day.
Ending our day with having some cakes for supper :p

No comments: