Friday, February 21, 2014

Clear Last Face Powder Matte Ochre

This face powder was given to me as a door gift from some event ago.

I heard it was highly rave in some Japanese magazine.
Packaging
Did a Google search on the brand and I found out the retailed packaging looks different from what I got.
If anyone is interested you can try searching Clear Last Face Powder Matte Ochre.

Overall I find the packaging really cute and it's in pastel pink ^^
I believe many girls are into cute, pinkish design will buy.
Personally I don't really like the puff that comes with it, it doesn't pick up the powder well unless I press really hard and the powder flakes all over the compact. Even when I did manage to get the powder in the puff, the powder flakes all over my skin not blending in leaving a lot of excess powder until I have to use my fingers  or brush to blend ._.
The puff doesn't feel fluffy like normal puff, more towards a velvert feeling. 
Maybe that is the reason?

My advice is to use a powder brush instead of using the puff that's provided.
Swatch over Dolly Wink's Black eyeliner

What I like about this powder is that it contains Hyaluronic acid to plump your skin with moisture for a radiant finish and it come with SPF23 PA++ to block off harmful UV rays and the coverage is good. 

Seems like quite a good product except for the puff.

No comments: