Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED!

How long was it since I started? Have checked my student contract, started in 7th May 2017 and finally ended it all on 22nd September 2020! A good 3 years gone just like that. Thankfully I made the decisions to commence my repayment of study loan the moment I received the cheque. But I still have an outstanding balance of personal loan with my cousin. Need to speed up the process and repay him asap before my 25 year debt...Stress...


Well...I didn't have much feelings when I received this. So much sacrifice, so much time and money spent camping till late nights in Starbucks, struggling to get my assignment completed. Could I say I feel a sense of relived? Finally a piece of paper to certified that I'm not useless in the family tree? 

All the resentment and hate, is it finally over? 

New struggles await, yay!

No comments: